Wespine Structural Pine framing timber provides simple and fast construction using environmentally friendly products. The timber is produced to the exacting standards required for AS1684. Whether you're building a single storey house or a large multi-residential development, pine framing should be the naturally smart choice.
- Our pine framing is gauged to provide a smooth surface to accurate dimensions. This makes it easy to handle and work with to a high degree of accuracy.
- The timber is mechanically graded and tested to ensure that every piece meets the same high standard for strength, stiffness and durability.
- Pine doesn't conduct heat or electricity, has a great capacity to absorb impact and temporary overload which may occur in cyclones and earthquakes. This means added safety—on the job and after the house is finished.
- Cupboards, pictures, windows, air-conditioning and skylights can easily be installed in a timber framed house both during construction and when doing subsequent renovations.
- A timber-framed house doesn't readily transmit noise or heat.
- Pine framing is an environmentally sound choice. We all breath a little easier!
The most important financial commitment you'll ever make
Purchasing a home is probably the most important financial commitment that you'll make in your life. So it's essential that the materials which make up your home are high-quality and have been proven reliable over many years.
Pine framing ticks all the boxes and is widely acknowledged as the #1 solution in Australia for home construction.